MH NewsFind Out What's Happening Now!
Licensing Process for 2019-2020
Ready to live with us for 2019-2020? Licensing Information is available on the Applications and Forms page. Here’s a snap shot of what’s happening the next 2 months.
*If you have signed a contract and paid a deposit with the university or with Paca and Tubman Houses for 2019-2020, you are not eligible to receive an offer from Millennium Hall.
**PLEASE NOTE: Timelines and information can change unexpectedly. Please be checking the website for the most up to date information!!!
- Renewal Week February 11th-22nd
- Current students will be emailed prompting them to complete their Intent to Renew process which lets us know to send electronic documents for signature and collect reservation fees. Offer will begin the week of the Feb.18th.
- New Applicant Week 12pm noon February 18th- 22nd at 4pm
- Aspiring Millennium Hall students will submit their applications.
- Housing Offers Begin Week of February 25th (We make 3 rounds of offers BEFORE the university’s renewal deadline of March 14th).
- Pull-Ins and New Students will begin receiving housing offers.
- Room Selection – Information will be sent out via email at a later date.
- Renewing Students-Tuesday, March 26th
- New Students – Wednesday, March 27th