• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Housing and Residence Life (HRL)

The Department of Housing & Residence Life manages 18 co-ed residence halls on campus, ranging from modern high-rise towers to traditional-styled residence halls and apartment communities. Each of these buildings has residence hall staff who live and work with students to create a community atmosphere. 

Capstone On-Campus Management (COCM)

Capstone On-Campus Management (COCM) is the university-affiliated housing partner company responsible for campus operations management, including facilities, maintenance, work orders, and assignments. COCM works in partnership with TU to provide residential students with services. 

Residence Life Coordinator (RLC)

The Residence Life Coordinator (RLC) is a live-in staff member who is primarily responsible for fostering a residential environment where students can succeed academically, develop their sense of self, and learn the value of community engagement. The RLC leads the community of student learners, advises student leaders, and supervises student staff such as Resident Assistants, Community Center Assistants, and Community Center Managers. RLCs also serve as members of the area staff, responsible for developing a comprehensive living and learning environment for a residence hall/apartment community area. Additionally, RLCs serve as emergency response personnel in an on-call capacity and when other crises or emergency incidents occur. 

Resident Assistant (RA)

Resident Assistants (RAs) are para-professional student staff who serve as the first point of contact for residents in managing issues within the residence halls. They also provide programs for residents to attend and conduct periodic health and safety inspections. RAs strive to help students discover themselves, others, and the collegiate experience and encourage them to engage and connect within their community. RAs serve as emergency response para-professionals in an on-call capacity. To receive assistance from an Resident Assisant, please contact them at (410) 704-6034. 

Community Center Assistant (CCA)

Community Center Assistants (CCAs) are para-professional staff who manage and work at the front desks of university-affiliated housing properties. CCAs ensure persons entering are assigned residents, approved vendors, contractors, maintenance staff, and public safety and emergency personnel. To receive assistance from a Community Center Assistant, please contact them at (410) 704-6034. 

Desk Assistant (DA)

Desk Assistants work as student staff in the Management Office with COCM, assisting students with card access, account inquiries, work orders and more. They ensure that all visitors receive appropriate assistance. To receive assistance from a Desk Assistant or the Management Office, please contact us at (410) 704-6455 or via email at MillenniumHall@cocm.com. 

Housing Application